In a bid to ease doing business in India, MCA has notified new versions of various forms filed by the companies to comply with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules thereunder. Some of the revised forms are mentioned below:
- Form INC-1 (Application for reservation of name);
- Form AOC-4 (Form for filing financial Statement and other documents with the Registrar);
- e-Form PAS-3 (Return of allotment of shares);
- Form DIR-12 (Particulars of appointment of Directors and the key managerial personnel);
- e-Form INC-22 (Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office); and
- e-Form MGT-7 (Form for filing annual return by a company).